Today we remember Antonin Scalia, a great man, and a judicial stalwart, in the shadow of the confirmation process for his successor. Judge Neil Gorsuch is a textualist and originalist with regard to the Constitution, and
Julie Custer 's posts
- Why I Don't Speak Progressive
- Dear Social Justice Warriors...
- The Problem With Transgenderism
- United We Stand, Divided We Fail
- Why the Left Hates Us
- A Heavy Blow to Constitutional Conservatism-- Remembering Antonin Scalia
- Pets Make Us Feel Like Rock Stars
- Who's Dying in the Streets of America?
- Protest This!
- The Broke Conservative
- Should Savage Beating in Chicago Be A Hate Crime?
- Moms That Made Headlines in 2016
- A New Year's Pledge to Readers