Sometimes I wonder if I am the only one who sees things a certain way. For example, we see a lot of people saying they were addicted to drugs or alcohol because their parents got divorced or because they were given Rital
B K's posts
- Who Exactly is Being Judgmental Here?
- This is different.
- It's Easy to Blame Addiction on Other Things, But Should We?
- Who Is Destroying Christianity?
- TBI or not TBI. Doesn't matter
- A Personal, True Story
- Pray, Laugh, Love: Be Inspiring!
- Check Your Christianity
- Should We Explore Other Planets?
- Epidemic Of The Century?
- Always Walk With Christ
- It Hasn't Changed
- Keep God In The Equation